Region: Beaches & Artisans
MacLeod Cottages and Canteen Limited offers 23 housekeeping cottages on the shores of Green Bay, Lunenburg County, Nova Scotia, Canada.
The cottages range in size from two to four bedrooms and most are separated from its neighbour by more than 25 meters. Each has an equipped kitchen; living room with a brick or Franklyn type fireplace or airtight stove; and 3pc bathroom with shower.
The immediate area offers:
-MacLeod’s Canteen, seating 35, known for homemade chowders, soups, sandwiches, local fish, clams, etc.
-sandy beaches, Risser’s Beach Provincial park
-supervised and non supervised salt water swimming
- non supervised river delta swimming
- antique stores, boat building, glass and leather crafts, lobster pound
- deep sea fishing, boating, kayaking, wind surfing for expert or novice
- hiking, birding, sea shells, tidal pools, wild flowers
- deer and pheasants on the lawn, stars and moonlight never seen in the city